nedeľa 21. júna 2015

Languages

WARNING: This article is very unnecessary and maybe also useless /and contains a lot of mistakes/. :)

Surprisingly, it seems like some people actually read this blog. From time to time I will try to write something in English. I have been thinking about that for some time now but I have decided only now /Maybe I am inspired by this book, by the way, if you are interested in languages, it is worth reading. I know I make mistakes. However, I think that this could be a way to learn English better.

Why should you learn a language? What is this striving for?



Secret Garden Door Artspace by Mark Reed.jpgEvery language is like some kind of a door to me. A door to a new world. The world of art, music, literature, movies,... Only a translator can open it. And if you are the translator, you can do it for yourself or for others. You have the key.

There were a lot of polyglots in the past. Some of them could speak dozens of languages. All of them suggested that learning some language depended more on a personal effort than on an ingenious talent and that the most difficult to learn were the first languages (first two or three anyway).

OK. That´s enough. I won´t bother you anymore. At least not today.

Request: If you find some mistakes please let me know. You know my e-mail. I will be very thankful. :) God bless you.

(Pictures: WikiCommons)

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára